Monday 23 March 2009

Death as entertainement


I wouldn't put Jade Goody under the title of being bad, but I strongly disagree with the way that she has used her death as way to make money. I think publishing your life in magazines is a persons personal decision and Jade Goody was well known for this. However how is selling your death story to a magazine in any way morally right? I understand that she did it just secrure the future of her children, but what about all the other people who are going through exactly what she did, day in day out and don’t have the chance to do anywere near that? Is this fair? I don’t think so. People are losing jobs everyday and are struggling to pay bills and provide their children with what they want and need, yet a magazine could afford to pay Jade Goody a massive million pounds just to shoot her wedding? Jade has been in the main headlines in many neswpapers and magazines for weeks now. I feel that the media has used her story to provide entertainement to the public to make their money. Where have peoples morals gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment